Have you ever had Black & White Cheese Ice Cream? If you haven’t, then you must try today! Creamy, cold, melt-in-your-mouth sweetness. So many flavors!. Let’s try this recipe!
- 2 Cup (480ml) Whipping or Heavy Cream
- 1 Pack (100gr) Black & White
- (100 gr) Sugar
- Place cold whipping or heavy cream in a large bowl, whip to soft peaks.
- Set a side! Soften the Black & White Cheese and add sugar , mix it well!
- Add Black & White Cheese mixture to the whipping cream
- Transfer into a container and then cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight
- Black & White Cheese Ice Cream is ready to serve!