Goat Cheese is a surprisingly great filling for cakes. Believe it or not, its texture and taste is very similar to cream cheese. The best way to find out? Make these banana cake at home and take a bite! You can easily make it with our Goat Cheese; Chevre! The earthy flavor of goat cheese pairs so well with the sweet banana. Let’s try it!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed!
- 300 gr flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 120 gr unsalted butter, melted
- 200 gr sugar
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 50 gr Rosalie Chevre
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 150 gr chocochips
How to Make Goat Cheese Banana Cake :
- Preheat oven to 175°C. Grease a pan with butter and line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In another large bowl, mix together melted butter, sugar, egg and egg yolk, Rosalie Chevre, and vanilla.
- Add mashed bananas and stir until combined. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined with spatula.
- Fold in chocolate chips and transfer to prepared pan.
- Baked at 175 degrees celsius for 50 mins.
- Let cool 10 minutes in pan, then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Goat Cheese Banana Cake is ready to serve. Enjoy!