This whipped Black & White cheese is an easy appetizer or spread that you can whip up in under 5 minutes. It’s tangy, bright and creamy – a mixture of cow's milk cheese and cream cheese – whipped with garlic, lemon juice, black pepper and fresh parsley. Quick and Easy!
- 65 gr Rosalie Black & White Cheese
- 1 Clove Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Minced Fresh Parsley
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Crushed Black pepper
- 80 gr Rosalie Cream Cheese
How to make Whipped Black & White Cheese – step by step:
- Start by preparing all the ingredients
- Next add the Black & White Cheese , cream cheese, 1 clove minced garlic, lemon juice and a little black pepper to the bowl and blend until all the ingredients are whipped together.
- Add some minced fresh parsley and your Whipped Black & Cheese is ready to serve.
- Serve with bread sticks, bread, and chicken wings! Yummy.