Are you a sweet food lover? And you're a cheese lover too? This Goat Cheese Tart recipe is perfect for you to try at home! You can replace the puff pastry with your homemade pastry crust. Use Chevre from Rosalie Cheese Indonesia so that the filling is not only sweet but becomes creamier. Check out this recipe to learn how to make it!
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Puff Pastry Sheet
- 100 ml Whipping Cream
- 140 ml Milk
- 50 gr Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg + 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 50 gr Chevre
- Egg Yolk Brush
How to Make Goat Cheese Tart
- Cut the puff pastry. For this recipe, you'll use a mini muffin tin. Then cut out your store-bought puffed pastry with a small cookie cutter then fill with nuts.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 mins
- For the filling, pour the whipping cream milk, sugar, salt, vanilla, egg, cornstarch, and Chevre into the pan and heat and stir until evenly distributed.
- Next, pour into the tart mixture that has been baked earlier and then apply it with egg yolk using a brush.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 mins until the pastry is golden.
- Goat Cheese Tart ready to serve!