This is a low-effort recipe with Black Pepper Goat Cheese from Rosalie Cheese Indonesia. This baked goat cheese pasta is another variation of an easy-baked pasta dish, but with goat cheese and more veggies! And? If you’re a goat cheese lover, this pasta is definitely for you! Goat cheese is so creamy and delicious, we seriously can’t get enough of this pasta. Let's try the recipe!
Ingredients for Baked Goat Cheese Pasta :
- 250 gr Cherry Tomato
- Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Pack Black Pepper Goat Cheese
- 2 tbsp Pesto
- Fresh Basil
- 125 gr Cooked Pasta
How to Make Baked Goat Cheese Pasta
- Prepare the cherry tomatoes in a bowl and coat them with virgin olive oil and salt to taste then stir until blended
- Next, prepare 1 pack of Black Pepper Goat Cheese, put it in a bowl with the cherry tomatoes, and then coat it with virgin olive oil and salt to taste.
- Oven for 35 mins at 200o C
- Add 2 tbsp of pesto and add fresh basil, stir until smooth
- Next, add 12 grams of cooked pasta, mix well, and yes, baked goat cheese pasta is ready to be served. Enjoy!