This type of Black & White cheese is suitable combined with bread or crackers. At the maximum maturity level the texture will be more spreadable and taste sharper. Made from cow's milk, it has tangy flavor and slightly taste of blue cheese. Creamy ingredient that can make just about anything taste that much better! Whether smeared on a hearty piece of toast or incorporated into your cream-cheese, we think you can't go wrong when it comes to using up Black & White cheese.
Honey Black & White Crackers
Spread Black & White cheese over the crackers then drizzle it with honey!
Peaches and Honey Toast with Black & White Cheese
1 pack bread, slice
4 TB extra olive oil
3 cloves freshly minced garlic
1 large or 2 small peaches, peeled and sliced
1 pack Rosalie Black & White Cheese, slice
6 TB pure honey
Preheat oven or toaster oven to 190C. Line large baking sheet with foil and set aside.
In small bowl, combine olive oil and minced garlic. Brush garlic oil mixture over the bread, and place slices in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 6-7 minutes, until light golden brown.
Arrange peach slices over each slice of toast. Add cheese over each bread. Bake 5-7 minutes until cheese is nice and melty.
Drizzle with honey. Enjoy warm!
Whipped Black & White Cheese
- 65 gr of Rosalie Black & White cheese
- 80 gr of Rosalie cream cheese
- 1 clove of garlic – minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1/2 lemon – about 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced fresh parsley
1. Add minced garlic, cheese, cream cheese, crushed black pepper, lemon and black pepper to a bowl and whisk until completely combined.
2. Scrape down the sides and give it a few more whisk
3. Once the whipped black & white cheese is fully combined, stir in minced parsley and serve.
4. Enjoy it with grissini, bread, or chicken wings.