Adding cheese to MPASI can increase nutrient levels and add flavor. Try cooking this Tuna Mac and Cheese recipe at home! This menu contains carbohydrates that can be a source of energy for your children with savory and creamy taste - your kids will love it! Don't forget to adjust the texture to your child's age.
- 30 gr macaroni, boiled for 8 minutes
- 2 tbsp or more of Rosalie Grated Cheese
- 40 gr tuna, chopped
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 clove onion
- 2 tbsp Rosalie Herbs Butter
- Water, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Rosalie Chevre, to taste, for extra flavor
How To Make:
1. On a pan, heat Rosalie Herbs Butter, then add the onion.
2. Add the chopped Tuna, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Add boiled macaroni, then water to taste. Mix well until cooked.
4. Add egg yolks, mix well. Last, add Rosalie Grated Cheese and Rosalie Chevre.
5. Serve it!
*Rosalie Cheese Products that can be used For MPASI: Rosalie Chevre (Lactose intolerant), Natural Cheddar, Natural Mozzarella, and Rosalie Grated Cheese.