Scrambled Cheesy Eggs for brunch! You could follow this recipe and method that is just as simple. Give a touch of blue cheese for more luscious and creamy taste. Enjoy it with sourdough bread, tomato, and mushroom. Perfect!
- 3 large eggs
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- Rosalie Grated Cheese
- Bodhita (Rosalie's Blue Cheese)
- Rosalie Herbs Butter
- 1 tbsp leek, chopped
- Sourdough bread
- 3 mushrooms
- 1 pack cherry tomato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
How to Make:
1. Sauté mushrooms and cherry tomato in the olive oil. Set aside.
2. Spread herbs butter on the sourdough bread, both sides. Toast the bread on pan. Set aside.
3. On a pot, break 3 eggs and add herbs butter. Beat the eggs in a minute. Turn on the heat and stir it gently. Whiles, lift off from the heat then put it back, do it in 2-3 times.
4. Add salt, pepper, and chopped leek to the pot. Last, add Bodhita for extra kick. Stir again just for a minute and turn off the heat. Set aside.
5. On a plate, put mushrooms, cherry tomato, and sourdough bread. Drizzle a little bit olive oil, then put the scramble egg on a bread.